Calender of Youth Events
June 3 - Youth Fishing Derby
July 21 - Youth Fishing Clinic
August 4 & 5 - Hunters Education
August 11 - Beginners Archery
September 15 - Youth Turkey Shoot
October 13 & 14 - Trappers Education
November 10 - Youth Pheasant Hunt
WEATHER FORECASTFriday 11/16 20%OvercastMostly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 30s.Saturday 11/17 20%Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy skies. A shower of rain or wet snow possible. High around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 11/18 40%SnowCloudy with a few snow showers likely changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
Current Time 21:18
SUNRISE 08:11 SUNSET 18:05
Tag Archives: Ohio conservation club in Leavittsburg with youth and community outdoor education programs
The Eagle Creek Conservation Club of Leavittsburg, Ohio, was formed in 2009 by the merger of the Leavittsburg Fish & Game Association and the Newton Falls Sportsmen’s Club. Each club had a long and rich tradition of outdoor activities and community involvement. The merger insured that the new club would enjoy a strengthened position throughout the years to come.
The objectives of our club are:
*To encourage the youth in hunting, fishing, trapping, conservation, and other open air sports.
*The protection and propagation of all wildlife.
*The stimulation of open air sports and amusements.
*The enforcement of those laws enacted to protect wildlife and the rights of the landowner.
*To aid in the promotion of fraternal spirit between those who use the woods, fields, and streams.
*The general sharing of useful information.
*Securing legislation toward furthering the above objectives.
Our members do not fall into any one group of fisherman, hunters, or trappers. Instead they fit into one large group of conservationist and harvesters.