Eagle Creek Conservation Club now has a Facebook group. Join today to stay informed about all of our upcoming events. Easily share info with all of your Facebook friends. Those joining the group will also be able to post outdoor related information. All post will be mediated. No posting of political, religious, or adult oriented material. No posting of private items for sale. Strictly for the sharing of outdoor related info, club info, or those great pictures of your or your child’s latest trophy. Join today and stay informed.
Calender of Youth Events
June 3 - Youth Fishing Derby
July 21 - Youth Fishing Clinic
August 4 & 5 - Hunters Education
August 11 - Beginners Archery
September 15 - Youth Turkey Shoot
October 13 & 14 - Trappers Education
November 10 - Youth Pheasant Hunt
WEATHER FORECASTTuesday 08/14 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Wednesday 08/15 20%Partly CloudyPartly to mostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday 08/16 40%Chance of a ThunderstormVariable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Current Time 05:12
SUNRISE 06:31 SUNSET 20:24